Sunday, March 7, 2021

I Am Like an Episode of Seinfeld, but Nobody Watches or Pays Attention But My Dog (Who Adds to the Kooky).

When Glamis was having stomach issues, I said, "She's being dramatic. After a year of Covid, she wants attention, and knows eventually life will be normal, so she's looking for ways to distract us.

The skunk episode? That was real. The nausea, yellow bile? I personally think it's because the dog food I always get, which I got this time with "Lamb flavor," was not her thing. She doesn't like it so we have theatrics. A week of "Let me eat," "Let me poop," then "Let me eat grass," so I can "also vomit yellow bile," is over. It worked. I was nervous enough to take her in for X-rays and tests (cough cough - two car payments - cough cough). And they found nothing. 

Drama. She's good at that.

Today, especially. She likes these big pills because she knows she'll also get a giant peanut butter sandwich with it (it's the only way to get her to swallow the pills). She's so clever. 

She did lose weight...I'll give her that. But she's also had 3 walks a day for over a year, now that Edem takes her, I take her, and Chitunga takes her. She has us all hoodwinked.

I also know that my mother's plot of giving her toast crust is also Glamis's trick, and she gets the crust from all of our morning toast. 

She doesn't like Purina One Lamb? Okay, drama queen. Hack up the yellow bile and have me remortgage the house. No more crust. You get pills instead. 

And we all will play like we always do. We're watching you, though...Diva, and canine Queen. We see your performance. If you keep playing the stomach issue with nothing found, we will know you are simply dramatic and loving the fact that you had all this money spent on you. 

You love it, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment