Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Do You Remember? The 28th Day of December. Love Was Changing the Mind of Pretenders, While Chasing the Clouds Away. Ba Dee Ah. Dancing in December.

No, it isn't September, nor the 21st day, but I have a younger brother right to change lyrics to suit my needs. Today is Cynde-Loo, Cynderballz, Cynde Crandall Isgar's birthday, and sadly I didn't stick around to torment her in person. Rather than pick out something she would never wear and causing her to return it, I decided to dress her on my blog and send a Grub Hub card to her instead (although she's a good cook, and does alright with her own fixings). Even so, she deserves to tell Mike she's ordering (by the way, I tried to cuss on Grub Hub and they had an alert of "Watch your language." I had to use @#$$#, instead). Good for them. 

If she likes the blonde hair, she is more than welcome to drive to Amalfi Drive and borrow some of Mom's colored hair creams. And if she does actually like the swan dress, I'm sure she can alter the abominable snowman pajamas I got for Mike this Christmas, which he doesn't seem to like - he still hasn't sent me a picture of himself wearing them. Sigh.

Cynde should be getting an email, and I want her to note that I color coordinated the Grub Hub card with my blog so I'm capturing a kind-of theme. I'm sure she's at the same place I am in life simply wanting zero attention on these birthdays and would rather just be left alone.

My real goal is that anyone who types Cynde Ann Isgar or Cynde Crandall or Cynderballz...any variation into Google...will find this photo of her in a swan dress to match her knitted frog nose warmer and glitter lights photo. 

Yes, it's the 28th day of December, where love was changing the mind of pretenders, while chasing the clouds away. Ba Dee Ah, Dancing in December, Bah Dee Ah, lyrics I can't remember, but singing the song anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CYNDERBALLZ!

I hope it is a great celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment